The K-EDGE Garmin Stem Mount is a great upgrade solution for cyclists who prefer their computer above the stem. Mounting off of the steerer tube, the mount replaces a standard 5mm spacer, and is locked securely in place by the top cap compression system.
The adjustable version allows for a variety of different stem angles. Can be used with positive or negative degree stems and additional spacers can be added (5mm to 10mm) above the stem. Note that some of the larger computers will not always work with a steep angled stem.
Designed with mountain biking in mind, the K-EDGE Stem mount is also ideal for much more including: cyclocross; triathlon; bike touring; or if you simply prefer this position for your computer.
Adjustable Stem Mount is a great solution for cyclists who prefer their computer above the stem.
- Supported Computers – Garmin Edge 20, 25, 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, 820, and Forerunner 310XT
- EDGE 1030, 1000 require > 70 mm and <6°
- Compatibly – 1-1/8″ Steerer tube Diameter, Thickness 5mm, Length (Center-to-Center) – 50mm
- Weight: 25g
- Made in Boise, Idaho, USA
- Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.